WHO ARE WE

We are Selam and Andiy. After Natnael passed away we wanted to continue his task of teaching children about their country of origin and helping families to find their stories.
This blog is to teach the children that go abroad something about their birth country and to give to the adoptive parents a way to search the biological family of their child.
Contact us at:

Is important what you tell your children about themselves.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

LOVE AND BUSINESS

The stories of your children normally are love stories. I feel most of the adoptive families love their children, and I feel also that the biological families do so. The biological families have many reasons to give in adoption their children, but I think there is also love when they decide to give them a better opportunity in the life.

I like to help the children to know their stories for many reasons, and one of them is the happiness: The happiness of the biological family when they have news about their children abroad, the happiness of a child that can finally know the truth of the own story, and my own happiness to see both parts happy.

Of course there would be people that make business on that or they feel it like a job, sometimes also the ethiopian people think that the farengi (the white people) have so much money and they want a take the most  profit they can. From my point of view the business and the love have to be balanced. I like to do the things with love, but I also want to get something, I'm student and if I can pay myself the school and the things I need is for me a great satisfaction.

I would like to know what the people think about it, I remember someone telling me that they don't know the prices of the things here, so for them is difficult to know if a price is fare. Even people think that when is not possible to find anything no one have been there and it is just to say that the work have been done but it was unsuccesfull. I would like to know how is possible to do it better for all, may be your ideas can help me.


No comments:

Post a Comment