WHO ARE WE

We are Selam and Andiy. After Natnael passed away we wanted to continue his task of teaching children about their country of origin and helping families to find their stories.
This blog is to teach the children that go abroad something about their birth country and to give to the adoptive parents a way to search the biological family of their child.
Contact us at:

Is important what you tell your children about themselves.

Saturday, May 28, 2016

ANDIY AND SELAM



From now on we are going be the ones to keep this blog alive and to try to help the Ethiopian children abroad to keep in touch with their origins. Is a way of honoring Natnael's work and a way to keep him alive.


ANDIY:

I'm a student of Mekane Yesus School, Media and Film degree. I'm also graduated in medical laboratory. I use to make documentary film for some NGOs and I love to write poems and fiction based in true stories. I'm a volunteer for organizations that help street children.

SELAMAWIT ERCHAFO:
I'm a student of Mekane Yesus School, Media and Film degree. I'm a camera woman and I live in Hosanna. I love children and I would like to help keeping this blog alife!



No comments:

Post a Comment